This bag invites you to come in, relax and put your feet up! ‘The George’ grace bag features a swinging cast iron sign, a roaring fire, oak features, and hanging basket. Unwind with a drink and soak up the traditional British style beneath a thatched roof.
- Dimensions: 24.5cm (H) x 30cm (W) x 14cm (D)
- Printed and embossed PU leather, straw roof
- Hand stitched details in PU leather and cotton
- Pewter closing clasp
- 1 main compartment with zip closure
- Detachable and adjustable vegan leather shoulder strap: 1m20
- Comfortable handle
- 1 external back zipped pocket
- 1 inside zipped pocket
- 2 inside open pockets
- Pewter stud feet
- Fully lined with iconic Vendula London lining
‘The George’ Grace bag has all the features you would expect in a modern handbag but with all the charm of a rustic countryside pub. With its moveable sign, fabric curtains, open fire and detailed hanging baskets sewn onto the softest faux leather walls our quaint grace bag is the perfectautumn accessory. The thatched straw roof feels as real it looks and there is plenty of space for everything you could need. On the back you have the other traditional pub element, the delightful pub garden.